Monday, January 7, 2013

new year, new blog, new format...

As so many people do during the first days and weeks of the year, I feel like this is the time to make a new and fresh start.  I realized that my old blog wasn't easy to find, and that the title was confusing.

So, here we are, with a new blog, and a new plan.  Instead of just rambling on about various and sundry events in my life, this blog has a purpose.  So, you can look forward to more diy projects, book reviews, and some information dissemination. 

of course there will still be room for various and sundry ramblings , because that's just the kind of girl I am.

Many Many things have happened as of late, and I haven't had the heart, or the time, to write about them.  In the near future I hope to catch everyone up.  Look for current posts, interspersed with happenings from the recent past.  

No comments:

Post a Comment