Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring has Sprung... boutique style

Today was a launching point for the crafting collective my wonderful friend Antoniette and I have been working on.  We have been busy little bees cutting and sewing and gluing to get ready for today's boutique in La Habra.  This is our first (of what I hope will be many) boutique of the year, and it went wonderfully.

But don't be disappointed if you weren't in the OC today - you can still enjoy these pics, and you can still pick up anything you can't live without.

Our booth was super colorful and full of lovely things

Our big seller of the day was our "Build A Band" bar, where you could choose your headband (of course we had a variety of sizes, colors, textures, and patterns) and choose from a WIDE variety of floral rosettes (each one hand made by the two of us).  Some ladies chose to create a big cluster of flowers, while others chose a simple line across the band.  

We also featured both paper and fabric banners for any occasion. There were various and sundry means to collect your memories in journals, scrapbooks, and photo/journal cubes.

And a BIG thanks to my dear husband, Justin, who created the lovely trellis structure that held our banners all day.  He's so clever; it allowed our customers to see our banners in all their glory.

I'll be posting what we have left on my Etsy site over the next few days.  It has been dormant for a while, I'll be glad to be able to put it back to use.  Check out Candice's Curiosity Shoppe soon.  

And remember, we can always make you a fabulous fully customized banner for any occasion you might be celebrating.  They're great for birthdays, holidays, weddings, new babies, your dog's birthday, anything! 


I realize this reads like an advertisement, but we're just very excited about the beautiful things we make, and we want to share them with everyone.  I love that I've been so blessed with the ability to create, to make something lovely and useful with my hands, and if I can help my family out by selling these lovely things to people who can use them, and make the world a little bit brighter and more beautiful, it's even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment